• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Ask Andrei" Thread

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
AnthonyG said:
I'm glad Song was the best dressed, if it was Cesc, Ade, or Almunia I would have despaired!
Interesting answer, since I remember hearing Henry and Clichy mentioning him as worst dressed in a few interviews.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
AnthonyG said:
I'm glad Song was the best dressed, if it was Cesc, Ade, or Almunia I would have despaired!
Interesting answer, since I remember hearing Henry and Clichy mentioning him as worst dressed in a few interviews.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

At least we know the real reason Henry left now... (I'm looking at you Sabre!)

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
American_Gooner said:
AnthonyG said:
To be honest I've never seen what Song wears, but I have for the other three.

Something tells me, then, our Russian star might have answered that one with a cheeky grin.

Biggus

Established Member
graham_ka said:
Hopefully he pulls the corner flag slide so we really know Mania is the players choice as well :)

:lol:

@ Dmi3, Ask him to wear a T-shirt under his shirt so that when he scores he pulls it up to reveal: I love Arsenal Mania on the front and a Llama on the back.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
I remember when, Thommyboy maybe, printed out and bound the Eduardo get well thread, someone needs to give Arshavin that one, minus all of the Arteta is better comments of course. :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom