• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Assassins Creed

Status
Not open for further replies.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Has anyone got this yet? Came out on Friday and was a highly anticipated game .

I dont even have a games console at the moment so i have not had a chance to play it but a few of my mates have. Defo be one of the games i will get when i buy a PS3 or X Box 360.

So has anyone got this yet? Any good?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The reviews are quite decent and telling, it does get a bit repetive but thegraphics are awesome, the controls aswell.

The parkour/climbing stuff is wicked cool.

I like that it is not a hack and slash kidna game aswell, it is all about timing

juk380x

Supposedly it's a great game when it comes to visuals and some stunts - moving through crowds, climbing, interaction with the environment. But the general gameplay apparently sucks - assassinations an information gathering are plain dull and repetitive. Shame, if only they borrowed some elements from Hitman and Tenchu, it could've been perfect.

qs

Established Member
From what Ive heard its failed to live up to the hype. Pity too, I was looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom