• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AST Forum With Josh Kroenke (16:30 BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I'm not sure how this will work. Only two weeks ago when Kroenke said he will pay the ESL fine, I read that could be considered owner funding and a breach of FFP. Nice words but it might be a promise that he knows he won't have to keep...
All PR to keep the fans on their side. They really couldn't give a ****e. If they did, why would they lay off 55 staff and the supporter who walks around in the Gunnersaurus suit last year. Where did this money suddenly appear from?

They are ****ing snivelling pricks. The fans need to make a stand against them at every home game next season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
All PR to keep the fans on their side. They really couldn't give a ****e. If they did, why would they lay off 55 staff and the supporter who walks around in the Gunnersaurus suit last year. Where did this money suddenly appear from?

They are ****ing snivelling pricks. The fans need to make a stand against them at every home game next season.
The best stand is not to show up at all.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
I wonder what fantastic opportunities for the supporters to influence the club that will be presented tomorrow. A symbolic and useless place on the board? More meetings per decade where Josh asks us to be excited?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
seems pretty minimal stuff compared to Chelsea & Sp**s putting representation on the board

not even Stan the guy with the money, success & ownership... just his son :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom