• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AST Forum With Josh Kroenke (16:30 BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So its clear they arent going to sell.

What are the plans for the summer then.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t anyone ask why Stan Kroenke hasn’t ever said anything to the fans?

He’s always sending his son to do the dirty work.

blaze_of_glory

If you not selling then show ambition hire right people at club.

They are not selling no matter what happen. Same with Glazers and John W Henry. We'll need UK government to force them out.
This is it. I see people on twitter demanding money for transfers but they've actually done that recently. Problem has been it's arguably been spent badly along with very questionable front office/management hires.

Preacher

Always Crying
Reading all this, inner Les Grossman awakened in me.

They're gonna have to call the f***ing United Nations and get a f***ing binding resolution to keep us from f***ing destroying them. We are talking scorched-earth, motherf***er! We will massacre them! We will f*** them up!

I'm raging over here:red: KSE out!

mirrorstare

These meetings are always a lot of fun to remind the fans how irrelevant they actually are.

It's his club guys, embrace or pack it up.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is it. I see people on twitter demanding money for transfers but they've actually done that recently. Problem has been it's arguably been spent badly along with very questionable front office/management hires.

Money’s not even the issue. We should want more from owners than just spunking money up the wall every summer.

Liverpool have had enough of FSG and they’ve had the greatest three years on the pitch they possibly could have.

The integrity of the game is more important and these c*nts don’t give a monkeys about that. It’s always going to be more and more profit. No one on any club’s board in the PL speaks for the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom