• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AST Forum With Josh Kroenke (16:30 BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don't dislike Josh as much as his dad. At least he engages with the fans some what. This is what i'm saying with the whole getting Kroenke to sell up. I have a small amount of faith in Josh to make the club good, definitely over getting some random billionaire in. But whilst Stan's here I guess it doesn't matter.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Excellent news if true.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We’ll know in a few hours anyway adter the fan forum.

Josh Kroenke...

"I would Just like to begin this meeting, by apologising to the fans for the ESL, our bad...my father and I remain totally committed to this great club and will strive to get it back to greatness, over the decades upon decades it remains in my family's ownership...thank you for listening to this brief recording, I will now pass you over to Vinai for questions."

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Josh Kroenke...

"I would Just like to begin this meeting, by apologising to the fans for the ESL, our bad...my father and I remain totally committed to this great club and will strive to get it back to greatness, over the decades upon decades it remains in my family's ownership...thank you for listening to this brief recording, I will now pass you over to Vinai for questions."

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom