• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aston Villa: Unai Enemy

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Emery already pulling out some big results, wins against Sp**s, Brighton away and ManUre at home since he came in.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

FmIfqDGXEA01UF3

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I remember when people were acting like winning a World Cup would be some kind of springboard for Emi's career but a certain billionaire vigilante told everyone that he still plies his trade in Birmingham where he's a very average keeper who has now given up 8 goals in 180 minutes of football. Not such a good ebening. :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Can't believe how he threw Emi under the bus like that, you can tell he hates him...love it 🤣

MY MANAGER (well, third after Arsène and Mikel)
Because Martinez is like the slow little brother who talks sh*t when his big brother is around. It's one thing mouthing off when Messi and the referees are on your side. It's entirely another to be the kind of self important cretin that he is when Ollie Watkins is the one having to cash the checks your mouth writes.

Malky

Established Member
I remember when people were acting like winning a World Cup would be some kind of springboard for Emi's career but a certain billionaire vigilante told everyone that he still plies his trade in Birmingham where he's a very average keeper who has now given up 8 goals in 180 minutes of football. Not such a good ebening. :lol:
People claiming this clown was world class because he won the World Cup, when his stats from the tournament were awful.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I find it surprising that Lucas Digne is not being used by Emery in his favoured "Kolasinac" role. The local Villa guy from Brum @GDeep™ favors the French footballer Digne.

Do you recall how he used to be our main attacking threat in 2018/19?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Very good manager, can't be disputed...suits a Villa/Sevilla that can punch up, as opposed to a Arsenal/PSG were you are expected to dominate constantly...but bar that top level (which very few coaches get to really) any team that's looking to qualify for Europe/win a cup, should appoint him...his football and personality is much more likeable than a Conte (for example) too.

Top Bottom