• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aston Villa: Unai Enemy

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Lost track of where Aston Villa were in the league table. Noticed yesterday that they are currently in 6th place, (I thought they were just below mid table).
Unai Emery didn't have a very good start at Villa, I believe. Appears to be turning things around there.
The league table looks different this season. Who would think that Newcastle, Villa and Brighton would be above Liverpool and Chelsea at this stage of the season?

football celebrate GIF by Aston Villa FC

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Lost track of where Aston Villa were in the league table. Noticed yesterday that they are currently in 6th place, (I thought they were just below mid table).
Unai Emery didn't have a very good start at Villa, I believe. Appears to be turning things around there.
The league table looks different this season. Who would think that Newcastle, Villa and Brighton would be above Liverpool and Chelsea at this stage of the season?

football celebrate GIF by Aston Villa FC
These teams have a good season and fail the following season. Happens all the time. Let's hope this isn't our own one season wonder.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Imagine if they hadn't dithered with Slippy G and sacked him on time, they'd probably be in the top 4 now.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
In UTG ideal world arsenal finish first and Villa second

My league table ranked after how I feel about the teams would probably be

Arsenal
Villa
Palace
Brighton

West Ham
Everton
Brentford
Southampton
Fulham
Nottingham
Newcastle
Bournemouth
Wolves
Leeds
Leicester
Man City
Liverpool

Tottenham
Chelsea
Man U

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Unai Emery didn't have a very good start at Villa, I believe
Emery had a decent start with Villa. He beat United 3-1 in his first game on the side-line. Did much better than Gerrard from the beginning.

Don't forget they were on 2 wins after 12 games when he was appointed. They're on 15 now after 31. He's got a staggering 61% win percentage right now at Villa.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They will end up getting European football next season I think, which would be a great season...but if they had Unai from the start they probably would get Champions League football.

With Liverpool's quick decline, I don't think the current United and Newcastle teams are that scary as Top Four opponents...think they have too much ground to make up now though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They will end up getting European football next season I think, which would be a great season...but if they had Unai from the start they probably would get Champions League football.

With Liverpool's quick decline, I don't think the current United and Newcastle teams are that scary as Top Four opponents...think they have too much ground to make up now though.

Pretty mediocre side he has as well.

Dean Smith almost got relegated with Grealish while Don Unai has turned Watkins into Alan Shearer :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

In UTG ideal world arsenal finish first and Villa second

My league table ranked after how I feel about the teams would probably be

Arsenal
Villa
Palace
Brighton

West Ham
Everton
Brentford
Southampton
Fulham
Nottingham
Newcastle
Bournemouth
Wolves
Leeds
Leicester
Man City
Liverpool

Tottenham
Chelsea
Man U

I'd have the same table with Southampton in place of Sp**s. We need to have a constant laugh at the PL's premier banter club.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I'd have the same table with Southampton in place of Sp**s. We need to have a constant laugh at the PL's premier banter club.

What’s your beef with soton though

They are shambles now but used to be real good with producing talents

Hates them during Koeman tho

You just know he the type of brother with extremely stinky farts

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

What’s your beef with soton though

They are shambles now but used to be real good with producing talents

Hates them during Koeman tho

You just know he the type of brother with extremely stinky farts

You took the words right out of my mouth, brother. Koeman made me hate them. Otherwise, they've always been a good club that gave youth a chance.

Top Bottom