• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Atmosphere at Emirates

Bould14

PL needs standing seats which would be cheaper for people and would help create atmosphere. (granted greedy owners).

Billytheyid

Highbury was called the library and that was mainly terraces. I think its in a Gooner's genes to quietly watch football matches.

Billytheyid

So, how do you rate your chances this season?

Very good.

There are 4 teams in it and I think Sp**s have the best team out of the 4. However, my bias is, no doubt, due to the fact that I watch Sp**s all the time (season ticket holder) and know the team well; I don't know the other three so well.

Having seen Leicester a few times recently I am very impressed. Citeh will improve when Kompany comes back but how can Di Michelis and Otamendi get in a side as rich as Citeh?

Arsenal? I don't know the team well enough. Wasn't impressed when we played you at the Emirates but that was only one game.

I have never been so confident about our chances. Still Sp**s will be Sp**s so none of us Yids would be surprised if it all went tits up.

Say hello to Potch from me.

I would but he doesn't drink at my local

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Very good.

There are 4 teams in it and I think Sp**s have the best team out of the 4. However, my bias is, no doubt, due to the fact that I watch Sp**s all the time (season ticket holder) and know the team well; I don't know the other three so well.

Having seen Leicester a few times recently I am very impressed. Citeh will improve when Kompany comes back but how can Di Michelis and Otamendi get in a side as rich as Citeh?

Arsenal? I don't know the team well enough. Wasn't impressed when we played you at the Emirates but that was only one game.

I have never been so confident about our chances. Still Sp**s will be Sp**s so none of us Yids would be surprised if it all went tits up.

Something in the water in north London because that's what we're expecting too.

Only for you it's an actual given.

say yes

forum master baiter
Very good.

I would but he doesn't drink at my local

That doesn't mean much. First time you've had a chance in half a century.

OSOA

it's ****. but what do you expect if the ones that can afford a season ticket are rather known for their spreadsheets than their screaming & cheering

OSOA

where have you been all these years that you have been in our shadow. now for once you enjoy some sunlight sitting up there and you're getting all cocky trying to mingle with some gooners hahaha fooook off

Billytheyid

Personally, I'm hoping you finish second. So good luck.
Ordinarily I'd bite your hand off if 2nd was on offer, lower expectations and all that, but i'm starting to dream this season. I'd take 2nd, if we win either the FA or UEFA cup...and Arsenal finish below us;)

Dave

Ordinarily I'd bite your hand off if 2nd was on offer, lower expectations and all that, but i'm starting to dream this season. I'd take 2nd, if we win either the FA or UEFA cup...and Arsenal finish below us;)

Supergoon is wishing you 2nd in anticipation of St Totteringham's day.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Poor guy. Now you've gone and dared to dream. You know what happens next, right?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom