• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Atmosphere at Emirates

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
they support around 5-10 minutes the rest of it they keep quite moaning etc..

Even people from twitter i know they go at emirates they say the away Arsenal fans are so much better than home fans.

say yes

forum master baiter
The atmosphere at the Emirates is absolutely fine - although I had some ****** sitting behind me yesterday. No different to any other big club.

One problem - since the Paris attacks they have several security checks at the entrance to the ground, takes ages to get in. This means half the stadium aren't at their seats at kick off, which really flattens the atmosphere.

TheSage

Stadium designed for corporate money making and not for the fans ... it will always be soulless ... we need to make the best of it but the clubs season ticket policy won't even allow movement into a "fans" area ... needs a change in the owners and a radical rethink .... don't hold your breath ....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The atmosphere at the Emirates is absolutely fine - although I had some ****** sitting behind me yesterday. No different to any other big club.

One problem - since the Paris attacks they have several security checks at the entrance to the ground, takes ages to get in. This means half the stadium aren't at their seats at kick off, which really flattens the atmosphere.
that's explain why when the game started there were so many empty seats.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
saddest part is people not realizing how important this is, how much of a difference does it make.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
bernabeu is not a good example.

Yesterday felt like we were playing away.
I think this season it is nervosness, because we have not been blowing teams away.

my TV experience is very flawed, but very few stadims in England actually rock. maybe Liverpool

goonerwarsh

Established Member
It makes a huge difference. Highbury in it's last few years (after the old North Bank went) never had the greatest atmosphere for the most part but I still believe with the fans being so close, and the small pitch, it would literally suck that ball into the net sometimes for us when we were chasing games.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom