• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Atmosphere at Emirates

BBF

The atmosphere's crap, but it's on par with every other "big team" that has a newish stadium. It's where the game's heading. Can't see why we're complaining about people who actually fork out money to go watch us either. We're on a forum where the majority haven't even seen us play live. There's not much we can do about it.

Truebl956

Don't know if Leicester are big enough to have a forum, but if they do go there.[/QUOTE

Sorry mate. Arsenal have the best away fans, I've never heard such noise at the KP. The emirates! Wow the noise coming from the arsenal fans is incredible.

I wasn't saying your away fans are bad, they are decent tbf.

say yes

forum master baiter
To be fair I'd probably agree with the idea that United have the best away fans in the league. Ours are definitely up there though.

All the big clubs tend to have great away fans which makes complete sense - there's so much demand for tickets that you can restrict them to the hardcore.

Only big club I can think of whose away fans are especially poor are Chelsea.

say yes

forum master baiter
Fans are by and large the same at every club fwiw. Doesn't quite fit in with football partisanship to say it but it's hardly like some fans are born louder than others.

Emirates atmosphere is pretty flat most of the time but it can get very loud for the big games.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Firstly - stewards will tell you to sit down if you aren't in a section where all the fans stand anyway, these are only in the lower tiers, behind the goals and in the corners. The games I've been to sitting there I've come home hoarse.

Why is that? Pretty ****ed opera standards tbh.

You pay the money then you can stand up and sing if you damn well please.

Maxim

Why is that? Pretty ****ed opera standards tbh.

You pay the money then you can stand up and sing if you damn well please.

Don't know tbh. In areas of the lower tiers the fans just don't sit and it's great. much more conducive to a lively atmosphere. In the higher tier, I think it's a safety thing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

In an ideal world you'd love an intimidating atmosphere that'd scare the pants out of the travelling team. It's just not gonna happen though. As a big side we have expect in modern football that when you're at home to Southampton the crowd will just expect to be thrilled. Intimidating atmosphere will be reserved for the Bayern Munichs and Barcelonas of this world.

It's somewhat sad though, surely as a fan you'd want to make as much noise and show as much support as possible.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
In an ideal world you'd love an intimidating atmosphere that'd scare the pants out of the travelling team. It's just not gonna happen though. As a big side we have expect in modern football that when you're at home to Southampton the crowd will just expect to be thrilled. Intimidating atmosphere will be reserved for the Bayern Munichs and Barcelonas of this world.

It's somewhat sad though, surely as a fan you'd want to make as much noise and show as much support as possible.
it shouldnt be like that man, the club should encourage our fans.
Putting chemical brothers before kick off is not enough.

Top Bottom