• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Atmosphere at games

benmcc

Hi my name is Ben McCarthy. I am in my final year at Manchester Metropolitan University. As part of my final year I am conducting a research project into the sport I love, football. In particular I am looking into the atmosphere at football games, something I believe is very important to the match day experience. I am looking to compile a large collection of data of the opinions of fans on this topic. I am looking to do this through a survey, the link of which is posted below. It should only take 5-10 mins complete and completing It would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions for improvements to my survey also would be great.

https://mmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/football-atmospheres1

Thanks for your time

Latest posts+

Top Bottom