**Attention Red Members** Tickets

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by StyleOFMarc, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Allyboy

Allyboy New Member Elite

Phone up and order one and book online at the same time.

You cannot get seats together though!

2. thischillihasmore

thischillihasmore New Member

still works, just got some soton tickets on my red memberships. thats three home games i've got to look forward to in the next two months. sweet as a nut.

3. beanz

beanz New Member Elite

I've booked a couple of seats for the Villa game, sweeeeeet :mrgreen:

4. koivu

koivu New Member Trusted

Just got a Charlton ticket...I feel a bit naughy haha. I'm sure I'll get over it.

5. jamesnoza

jamesnoza New Member

i got a brilliant seat for the charlton game dead behind the goal in the clock end at the front, feel a bit guilty and i will not be happy until i have the ticket in my posession because i have a really bad feeling that the club will say they were for silver members and just cancel the ticket :cry:

6. jester

jester New Member Trusted

they can't. the ticket for you is already on its way. nothing they can do.

7. Serip

Serip New Member

Not going to happen. I ordered a ticket for the Bolton game ages ago, way before it was made available to red members (due to another ticketmaster screw up). My ticket has already arrived. Arsenal don't care, you're still a member of the club and Arsenal get the money either way.

8. jamesnoza

jamesnoza New Member

does anybody think there will be a cock up like this for such games as Sp**s man utd and chelsea if so i cant wait :D :D :D

9. Serip

Serip New Member

No chance. Those games sell out extremely quickly.

10. Spike

Spike New Member Trusted

I can't find the page to purchase, can somebody post it for me please?

*Edit* It says "There are no matches currently on sale"

11. gash

gash New Member

I've had a look at my bank balance and it seems that ticketmaster have only taken out money for one transaction which is for the Charlton game (i think). I can;t see any transactions for the villa, psv or soton games.

Anyone else checked to make sure?

12. Spike

Spike New Member Trusted

Hey gash, where do you go to buy the ticket? Can you give me a link mate?

13. jamesnoza

jamesnoza New Member

they have taken money out of mine for the villa and charlton game by the looks of things on my account

14. gash

gash New Member

I just called ticket master and they confirmed that the booking did go out and the ticket already posted to me this morning - they just haven;t billed me for it yet!!

Oi Spike - you can't buy the PSV ones online anymore though if you ring the booking line you can still get some. Iof you want to buy the other games, click the ticket link on arsenal.com and just buy from there online (it links to ticketmaster.co.uk)

15. Spike

Spike New Member Trusted

None of the home games are on sale right now, I think I've come a bit too late. :(

16. beanz

beanz New Member Elite

Try this, Ticketmaster

17. Spike

Spike New Member Trusted

"Please note that Arsenal V Charlton will be on sale to RED members Thurs 9 Sep at 9:30.

For Arsenal V Southampton and Arsenal V Aston Villa please call 08703800232 to book."

Do you think I can get away with buying a ticket by phone?

18. kanuuu

kanuuu New Member

You may aswell give it a go.

19. Spike

Spike New Member Trusted

Didn't work, I'll just try get tickets for Charlton tomorrow morning. :p

I blame Arsenal for this, I was going to sign up for a Red Member a few days ago but their site was down, and still is today. Only just now I rung them up and managed to apply only to find out ticketmaster have fixed the bug :lol:

20. Allyboy

Allyboy New Member Elite

I think the lesson we have all learned is, if you find a bug which exploits the system to your advantage, do not go spreading it on internet message boards because it will be fixed sooner rather than later :wink: