• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

**Attention Red Members** Tickets

Allyboy

Established Member
kanuuu said:
Allyboy, was it you that said somewhere that you found a way of booking more than 1 ticket at a time? How did you do it mate?

Phone up and order one and book online at the same time.

You cannot get seats together though!

still works, just got some soton tickets on my red memberships. thats three home games i've got to look forward to in the next two months. sweet as a nut.

koivu

Just got a Charlton ticket...I feel a bit naughy haha. I'm sure I'll get over it.

jamesnoza

i got a brilliant seat for the charlton game dead behind the goal in the clock end at the front, feel a bit guilty and i will not be happy until i have the ticket in my posession because i have a really bad feeling that the club will say they were for silver members and just cancel the ticket :cry:

Serip

jamesnoza said:
i got a brilliant seat for the charlton game dead behind the goal in the clock end at the front, feel a bit guilty and i will not be happy until i have the ticket in my posession because i have a really bad feeling that the club will say they were for silver members and just cancel the ticket :cry:
Not going to happen. I ordered a ticket for the Bolton game ages ago, way before it was made available to red members (due to another ticketmaster screw up). My ticket has already arrived. Arsenal don't care, you're still a member of the club and Arsenal get the money either way.

jamesnoza

does anybody think there will be a **** up like this for such games as Sp**s man utd and chelsea if so i cant wait :D :D :D

Spike

Established Member
I can't find the page to purchase, can somebody post it for me please?

*Edit* It says "There are no matches currently on sale"

gash

I've had a look at my bank balance and it seems that ticketmaster have only taken out money for one transaction which is for the Charlton game (i think). I can;t see any transactions for the villa, psv or soton games.

Anyone else checked to make sure?

gash

I just called ticket master and they confirmed that the booking did go out and the ticket already posted to me this morning - they just haven;t billed me for it yet!!

Oi Spike - you can't buy the PSV ones online anymore though if you ring the booking line you can still get some. Iof you want to buy the other games, click the ticket link on arsenal.com and just buy from there online (it links to ticketmaster.co.uk)

Spike

Established Member
beanz said:
Spike said:
Hey gash, where do you go to buy the ticket? Can you give me a link mate?
Try this, Ticketmaster
"Please note that Arsenal V Charlton will be on sale to RED members Thurs 9 Sep at 9:30.

For Arsenal V Southampton and Arsenal V Aston Villa please call 08703800232 to book."

Do you think I can get away with buying a ticket by phone?

Spike

Established Member
Didn't work, I'll just try get tickets for Charlton tomorrow morning. :p

I blame Arsenal for this, I was going to sign up for a Red Member a few days ago but their site was down, and still is today. Only just now I rung them up and managed to apply only to find out ticketmaster have fixed the bug :lol:

Allyboy

Established Member
I think the lesson we have all learned is, if you find a bug which exploits the system to your advantage, do not go spreading it on internet message boards because it will be fixed sooner rather than later :wink:

Top Bottom