• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

aussies game isnt being shown

Aussie

Established Member
Tonights game against wolves isnt on t.v what a load of crap can you listen to it on the radio on the internet

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Andrew said:
My money's on that they'll play music. I think there's no way you can listen to the game on the 'net unless you're signed up to Arsenal plus.

but Captial Gold did commentry for the Inter game and Liverpool game this season

goonerdownunder

soz about that someone (not mentioning any names thierrys girl) told me that the game was on capital gold so had to make do with livetext

Aussie

Established Member
does any one know if we can download the goals of the net so i can at least see them

pome

the goals were on sky news, glad the southampton game is on, 4am perth time tho, ah well, well worth getting up for ;D

thierrys_girl

Established Member
goonerdownunder said:
soz about that someone (not mentioning any names thierrys girl) told me that the game was on capital gold so had to make do with livetext

im sorry :eek:ops: but i thought it would be on Captial Gold. Does anyone know if Captial Gold are doing the Southampton coverage?

Aussie

Established Member
thierrys_girl said:
goonerdownunder said:

im sorry :eek:ops: but i thought it would be on Captial Gold. Does anyone know if Captial Gold are doing the Southampton coverage?

do you have foxtel thierrys girl if so you can watch it live

foxtel is a must if you watch english soccer

Top Bottom