• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

aussies game isnt being shown

KoLo28

I'm pretty sure you can't listen to any games on Capital Gold (online), the best thing to do if you don't have foxtel is to download real player and access five live. You may even be able to tune it in on a radio at home.

Come on you gunners!!

Andrew

KoLo28 said:
I'm pretty sure you can't listen to any games on Capital Gold (online), the best thing to do if you don't have foxtel is to download real player and access five live. You may even be able to tune it in on a radio at home.

Come on you gunners!!

5live doesn't have the "legal right" to broadcast our games online. The only radio program in Australia that I know broadcasts commentary of premier league games is the BBC World Service Sportscentre... and that's only on at 2am (EST daylight savings time) on Saturday nights.

Jinn

Established Member
1170 Curtin Radio in Perth sometimes has games.

Also Newsradio (585) broadcasts the BBC World Service on Saturday nights, which often has an Arsenal game broadcast.

SBS FM, can't remember what freq it is, again has the BBC, but importantly about 2 secs ahead of the rest. ;)

Failing that, Arsenal livetext, Soccernet GameCast, or trying to tune into the BBC via the internet.

What happened to Capital Gold?

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom