• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Away fans seating!?

Gunner4life09

Through a friend my dad has managed to get me tickets for the 2nd leg champions league semifinal on tuesday. I was just randomly reading on the Arsenal site to find out info about match day etc and I read that the green quadrant is for Away supporters?

My ticket is in the green quadrant, BLOCK 116 UPPER TIER, ROW 1. Someone please tell me thats not an away fan seat, I would be so disappointed if my first game at the emirates is one that involves sitting with a bunch of mancs.

Ohh and also I read somewhere that its all now through access cards or something with the stadium that members get with there membership packs. Nothing of that sort is stated on my ticket. I wont be denied entry into the stadium will I?

Tony Montana

Established Member
Away fans don't sit in the upper tier. They sit in the lower only.

Secondly, you need a card to enter or the club supply you with temporary paper tickets. You need something mate otherwise you won't get in.

GaelForce22

Established Member
You're with the home fans, don't worry.

And if you actually have a paper ticket, that's fine you can get in with that. But if it's just an email statement printed off you should call up the box office/ your dads mate tomorrow to ask if they have a normal paper ticket or a card (you'll need one of these).

asajoseph

Established Member
Easy for you then mate - Arsenal tube is probably closest, though can be a bit of a pain in the arse to get out of if you're getting there after about 6:30.

Otherwise, try Finsbury Park.

Suggest you get to either of those stations by 7PM latest - gives you a bit of a chance to soak up the pre-game atmosphere, which you'll prob want to do if it's your first time. Or you could always pop to the Gunners before the game...

Top Bottom