• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ballon d'Or 2021

Who deserves the 2021 award?

• Total voters

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Messi is the favourite apparently even though based on his overall performances, I don’t think he deserves it this year.

I would go for Karim Benzema.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lewa deserves it.

I wouldn’t mind if Lewandowski wins tbf as he’s been putting up some ridiculous numbers plus he would have won it last season if they didn’t cancel it.

FFNAVTqXIAA366W

54 goals in 45 games is insane. Even Messi’s stats are brilliant despite playing in that dreadful Barca team.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully we have a chance of winning this new award which is club of the year. Would be great for our Amazon Documentary.

🙏

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
So tired of this dusted popularity competition. Just a knob polishing gala for either Ronaldo or Messi, should hold no real merit what so ever

Moah

No idea how Messi is the favorite here after winning just the South American FA Cup, the lad got embarrased in the CL and scored 1 goal in the last 4 months.
Lead Argentina to its first Copa America in 30+ years winning every individual award of the tournament. He was the best player in overall stats as per the stats posted by @Troopz

Moah

Copa America became a dusted competition when they started playing it every 2 years so Messi could win it.
God bless Alexis for winning it in 2015 and 2016.
That happened to celebrate the 100th year of the tournament. Even then the rest could have been stat-padding in Nations League, Euro Qualifiers and World cup qualifiers when they play against accountants.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wonder when an Arsenal player will make the shortlist again, think Auba making the Top 20 in 2019 was our last one.

Thierry never winning this will always be a bit dodgy though, not sure I want to win it anymore.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom