• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ballon d'Or 2021

Who deserves the 2021 award?

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He the Euros and CL. If England won I’d have voted for Mount.

💯 robbery for Jorginho
he missed vital penalty in euros and in world cup qualifiers he missed vital penalty against the Swiss nothing against him good player but there many players deserve to be in top 3

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

he missed vital penalty in euros and in world cup qualifiers he missed vital penalty against the Swiss nothing against him good player but there many players deserve to be in top 3

Yeah but he won though.

Ronaldo won Ballon D’Or for standing on the sideline for the Euros final and having a moth land on his face and managing from the sideline.

Why not Jorginho?

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Can Messi just retire? because even if he score 10 goals a season they'll just give it to him.

mirrorstares

If anything I would have given it to Ronaldo for daring to come back to the PL

The prize literally rewarded a player for fleeing to the farms instead of trying the elite stage ffs

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would be funny just for the ****talking tbh.

"I would like to thank everyone for this award...except Arsenal, who nearly ruined my life"

...Emi's acceptance speech, that he forces to organisers to allow.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
If they didn't win the Copa I think Lewa would have got it.

Mahrez was probably boosted higher than he should have been when Algeria won AFCON.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
"I would like to thank everyone for this award...except Arsenal, who nearly ruined my life"

...Emi's acceptance speech, that he forces to organisers to allow.
"Messi's won it seven times, once for every year I was on the bench at Arsenal and not given a chance"

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pickford should’ve won best goalkeeper. Was a don at the Euros.

If not him then Oblak. The man conceded 25 goals, insane xG stats, saved more penalties than he conceded and won a league title.

Donnarumma has backed up Navas at PSG ffs. Game’s gone.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Pickford should’ve won best goalkeeper. Was a don at the Euros.

If not him then Oblak. The man conceded 25 goals, insane xG stats, saved more penalties than he conceded and won a league title.

Donnarumma has backed up Navas at PSG ffs. Game’s gone.
yes that's too Mendy and Oblak had overall better season than Donnarumma i mean Mendy was vital for Chelsea winning CL and conceded only like 6 goals this season but because he African they don't consider him.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Next Ballon's door winner.

i

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Absolutely criminal to steal it from Lewa twice. Worse than the year Henry was robbed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Absolutely criminal to steal it from Lewa twice. Worse than the year Henry was robbed.

Nah, Thierry's was worse.

You could argue that Lewa deserved to be robbed for those cringe Tik Tok vids he does, tbh.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Lol people acting like messi didn't score 40 goals and 16 assistww hile passing 5 times more than lewa and doing 5 times more dribbles etc. It's not really that far fetched that Messi and Lewa where close.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom