• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barış Alıcı

Not a fan of signings like this, we have talented wingers with dribbling skills and goal scoring potential coming through. No need to get no namers in front of them.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He's 20 and Golovin is 21 years old. I'd much rather have Golovin as he'll come in as a starter rather than go out on loan.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
There's a lot of talent in Turkey right now, but aren't there bigger talents than this guy? Yusuf Yazici and Abdulkadir Omur spring to mind. I'm happy to pick up a Turk, but the Turk's gotta work.

macka66

I say sign him on he's name alone, the amount of people that are going to struggle to say he's name alone will be wort It:lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Al 1c1. New droid in the Solo movie?

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom