• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barış Alıcı

Nobody mentioning it was the Altinordu president who suggested Soyuncu would be coming here (or at least to England), or are people believing this one because they believe that too? Sure we'll be interested in some less known players, but the only reports of this are local to that club; it seems more likely the president, agents or whoever else are either trying to make their players more known or just selling a story to make some money.

Jayhawk

There's a lot of talent in Turkey right now, but aren't there bigger talents than this guy? Yusuf Yazici and Abdulkadir Omur spring to mind. I'm happy to pick up a Turk, but the Turk's gotta work.
You really need to TM The Turk's Gotta Work. It's catchphrase gold. Put me down for t shirt (seems like something that would work well with a sleeveless)

billyf

We are linked with many players of (South-)Eastern European orign these days. It's far from obvious that the era has changed at Arsenal. Does anyone know if any other well known club have implemented a similar project?

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom