• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barcelona vs Arsenal | August 4th | KO: 19:00 BST | Joan Gamper Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Well last game of pre season before the real deal PL starts. Pretty excited about this game hoping we see what our first 11 vs Newcastle may be. I think we'll see Ceballos from the start with Xhaka and Özil and Lucas getting minutes later on.

Hope to see Pepe play a part as well depending on his fitness and a back line of Monreal Chamber Sokratis and AMN. Mhki Auba and Laca in the attack.

Coutinho most likely signs a contract at half time. Exciting.

Also hoping Elneny plays absolutely no part.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just don’t get battered a week before the season starts ffs. If the team is likely to be the one that plays against Newcastle I guess it’ll be:

Leno
AMN Sokratis Chambers Monreal
Guendouzi Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Lacazette Aubameyang
Think it’ll be a joke if Willock doesn’t start against Newcastle though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just don’t get battered a week before the season starts ffs. If the team is likely to be the one that plays against Newcastle I guess it’ll be:

Leno
Guendouzi Xhaka Ceballos

Pepe won't start you lovely stupid bastard.

Hexagon9

Leno
Guendouzi Xhaka Ceballos
That’s a frightening attack, trouble is, it’s a frightening defence too.:(

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Our defence vs their attack

giphy.gif

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Pepe won't start. I'm just excited to see the formation and how our midfield cope vs the possession masters.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Its going to be a high scoring match. We're ahead of them in pre season match fitness though, so could be a nice little confidence booster if we manage to get a win.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Its going to be a high scoring match. We're ahead of them in pre season match fitness though, so could be a nice little confidence booster if we manage to get a win.
would be ecstatic if we could keep a clean sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom