• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barcelona vs Arsenal | August 4th | KO: 19:00 BST | Joan Gamper Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Our defence vs their attack

giphy.gif
Tbf you could probably reverse this.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Macey
Jenkinson
Smith Rowe
Bellerin
Holding
Mavropanos
Medley
Olayinka
Burton
John-Jules
Lacazette

Those are the players who went on tour and aren’t involved tonight, take out injuries and the kids and you’re left with Jenkinson as the only one left out for being ****. :lol:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I wonder why Pepe & Laca have both been left out? This is our last friendly against a big opponent so I thought he would have taken those 2 over aswell as Aubameyang. I guarantee you, the other PL teams in the friendlies have played close to full strength most games especially over big opponents.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Macey
Jenkinson
Smith Rowe
Bellerin
Holding
Mavropanos
Medley
Olayinka
Burton
John-Jules
Lacazette

Those are the players who went on tour and aren’t involved tonight, take out injuries and the kids and you’re left with Jenkinson as the only one left out for being ****. :lol:

Hope Thompson gets a surprise spot in the team. No Pepe is really annoying :rolleyes: - but he's obviously not match fit yet, but goes without saying that all can't wait for him to play..

Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can see why Pepe has been left out, wish he was involved but I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom