• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barcelona vs Arsenal | August 4th | KO: 19:00 BST | Joan Gamper Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
FFS. I envisage a lot of chopping and changing of players in the first ten games of the season due to late arrivals back and new players bedding in. We won't have a settled team for ****ing ages.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

FFS. I envisage a lot of chopping and changing of players in the first ten games of the season due to late arrivals back and new players bedding in. We won't have a settled team for ****ing ages.

We were always going to have a rough start to the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Both Ceballos and Pepe should go straight to our starting 11 against Burnley

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Have we played a back 5 once this pre season?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You feel this will be our back 4 until holding bellerin Tierney are fully recovered

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Have we played a back 5 once this pre season?

I was gonna ask something similar. If we have, I’m not sure it was for an entire 90 minutes.

Looks like Emery is sticking to what he knows- I think with the new signings and promoted youth he feels he has the personnel to play his famed system.

LET’S GO!

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Looks like it's a certain back four this season then, you look at that team now and add in a Pepe, Ceballos and Tierney and it's good to go. Shame we're not sure if we'll sign many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom