• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barcelona vs Arsenal | August 4th | KO: 19:00 BST | Joan Gamper Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Really delighted actually, defensively solid for 80 minutes of the game and Willock, Ceballos and others played really good.

You add Pepe, Holding and Bellerin I'm happy.

Hopefully bring in Tierney now. Exciting times ahead.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We played so well but still lose. Ah well, that's pre-season over with on to the real stuff!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mustafi was only on 5 minutes and undid all that hard work. Repeat of last season. Terrible marking.

Anyway we don’t a CB apparently.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good run out. The one thing we have is pace, we have to figure out how to harness it better. Chambers and Sokratis should be starting

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well we didn't deserve to lose vs Barca, I guess that's a good thing. Now bring in a CB and Tierney!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I hope we enjoyed the experience of playing at the Nou camp. Last time we'll do that for a while.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Emery and his annoyingly pragmatic negative subs. Look forward to more of his weirdness during the regular season.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I actually turned it off at half time and just flick on for replays. I already can't watch games with Xhaka and Mkhi and it's a friendly, bodes well...

Iceman10

Established Member
Decent run out. We have to empty our bench in these ones. Mikhi really should go, and Xhaka should not be in the starting line up unless he improves.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I know it’s easy to slag off Mustafi but he has watched him make that run and left him. Inexcusable.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

More positives than negatives.

Team is taking shape, just a lot of players still missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom