• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barcelona vs Arsenal | August 4th | KO: 19:00 BST | Joan Gamper Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
Small silver lining is that we played with perhaps our second choice defensive four and looked good but for Maitland-Niles' error and Mustafi being Mustafi.

Bellerin and Holding back in September and strong rumours linking us to another CB and LB as well. Team better drilled defensively too. We will improve this year.

Last edited:

FinnGooner

Established Member
Didn't see the game. How did Chambers look? Looking at the starting XI and the subs I get the feeling thag Chambers - Sokratis is our CB pairing until Holding is fit

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Mustafis a c*nt. 5 fcking mins he was on and he leaves Suarez free. He just watched Suarez run off him. Never hated a player more.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Chambers looked fine at CB as well.

Xhaka is my massive worry, he played some very good games last season but hasn't had 1 good preseason game.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Everyone on here wants a CB, and Ornstein said the club is focused on bringing one in this week. What's the issue?
We don’t need one apparently a good winger will cut out those mistakes. Keep up.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Either Mustafi decides to play offside on his own or Chambers keeps Suarez onside on his own.
Except the fullbacks were in line as well. Where the fvck was he going? Just keep the damn space tight. I hate him. Genuinely hate him.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If Maitland Niles wasn't a ***** this would have been a decent result. Can't have Bellerin back quick enough

Iceman10

Established Member
He looks right at Suarez, but hesitates. Probably couldn’t decide whether or not to try his offside trap nonsense again.

Could be a camera angle thing. Appeared to me he was quite a distance away. It was more on Suarez having space against Chambers one-on-one as I saw it, but could be wrong.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
c2849e337f1422e5ed552b31240a557f6c37a49c5b18d557bf719e77f2e61ac1_4720096.jpg

"Be excited"

419.jpg

Still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom