• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barcelona vs Arsenal | August 4th | KO: 19:00 BST | Joan Gamper Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The club aren’t smart with what they’re doing with Mustafi.

I’m totally against it but I think he’s going to get some serious stick this season similar to how Eboue did at the Emirates in the past.

We need to get rid of him before Thursday. I think it’s the best thing for everyone involved. He can get a fresh start at another club and we can bring in a replacement.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If that was true a CB ready to play this season would have been signed already.
Rumour has it we want one and Ornstein says we do too so still time. Albeit they're all crap, we have too many cbs on the books. Might have to let one or two go before we get one.

Impact

Established Member
The club aren’t smart with what they’re doing with Mustafi.

I’m totally against it but I think he’s going to get some serious stick this season similar to how Eboue did at the Emirates in the past.

We need to get rid of him before Thursday. I think it’s the best thing for everyone involved. He can get a fresh start at another club and we can bring in a replacement.

Mustafi is likely going abroad and that means we can still sell him after August 8. August 8 is only the deadline in terms of us buying players.

Preacher

Always Crying
That goals on Leno more than it is AMN for me, I've no idea why he's rushing out like that when it's clearly AMN's ball and AMN simply can't leave it for Leno because the Barca left-back is coming in. If Leno just stays then this incident doesn't happen. It doesn't even seem like Leno gives AMN a shout either.
First passing to GK rule: never pass the ball straight to the space of the net. If you need to pass to GK who is in front of his own net, pass it diagonally across the net.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wtf were some people watching. Chambers is terrible. He gets twisted inside out, he is slow and nervous on the ball and his positioning is shocking.

Willock was tracking runners and clearing the ball off the damn goal line. What were our other midfielders doing? I watched Xhaka press the opposition centre back and then jog back to his position like he accomplished something. I watched Guendouzi being unable to make a tackle going backwards.

Torreira, Ceballos and Willock needs to be the midfield 3.

:lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
First passing to GK rule: never pass the ball straight to the space of the net. If you need to pass to GK who is in front of his own net, pass it diagonally.
The rule before that is never make a blind pass to a GK :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
AMN isn't a proper RB, so that wont do. We're weak at LB and we haven't got a CB worth a **** apart from Sokratis. Oh, and Xhaka is still horse sh!t and Özil is still here. Apart from that, we're alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom