• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barry Ferguson

kanuuu

Established Member
Very much doubt it would happen, injury prone and not good enough for Arsenal, although we havent seen the best of him since he came to England. This should be in the tranfer section as well mate. :wink:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
There are far worse options around then Barry Ferguson. We were linked with him numerous times while he was at Rangers. He's still fairly young and has a lot of ability in my opinion.

Mark

Established Member
Not Arsenal quality. He was very good at Rangers which was why we were linked with him, but he hasn't shined since moving to the Prem in my opinion.

Olofski

A very trustworthy first post from "TheLibrary" btw my mom told me her hairdresser had heard from her daughters kindergarten that mr. Wenger was there the other day and he told a five year old boy that he was about to sign Tomas Brolin.

"Friend of a friend told me" rumours are such bullshit!

Arjan

Ricksen is a psycho......

When still in Holland he was playing a trainingsmatch at AZ and he deliberatly kicked a teammate in the face, when his teammate was already lying injured on the floor. That teammate lost 2 teeth!

Not much later he was transferred to Rangers.......

Ricksen has calmed down now. Anyway regarding B.Ferguson, definetly not good enough for Arsenal. He was good at Rangers, but was more of one of them players that supported the club as a boy etc. Not good enough for Arsenal and to be honest B'Burn is about his standard in England. I rated Boumsong, however, but he'll be ruined at Newcastle.

brianfrance

Established Member
Olofski said:
A very trustworthy first post from "TheLibrary" btw my mom told me her hairdresser had heard from her daughters kindergarten that mr. Wenger was there the other day and he told a five year old boy that he was about to sign Tomas Brolin.

"Friend of a friend told me" rumours are such bullshit!

I remember that Brolin-Kenneth Andersson partnership; worked good IIRC!

zodos

Yep, I believe you. I also hear we are resigning John Hartson and Chris Sutton has resigned for Chelsea!

awooga83

Established Member
I don't think he's Arsenal quality as others have said i hardly can remember him in the premiership over the past season i don't think he would be the right player to take Arsenal forward.

deki9188

oh yea be serious. he was good at rangers but so far hes far from impressed in the premiership. dam man, what next, igor biscan swapped for henry, ade akinbyi for terry.
at least make sure that it makes sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom