• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barthalona - is krayzee no?

Lord Dula

Established Member
Is kraaayzeee.

Barthalona arre gon to cell Kluivert, Recber, Reizeger, Overmars ande Cocu.

Is krayzee no?

GlasgowGooner

not really,

Outs- Kluivert(not good enough anymore), Recber ( because he is non-eu), rest are too old.

Ins- Luis Fabiano(watch out for him he will take Europe by storm) Baptista, Van Der Vaart, Giuly (perhaps), Ballack (perhaps), Luccin, Millito, Belleti( quality RB who has alrdy signed), and will probably bring Riquelme and Rochemback back after their great season.

All in all its looking good for Barca.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Barcelona are plain crazy. They have got financial problems are their going to go on a spending spree like that?? If Davids doesn't sign then he will be a big loss.

thegame24

Established Member
Well Overmars and Kluivert have done well when they have had to fill in, you always need a squad oh yea Cocu has done well too.

I think they are crazy for not signing Davids.

Henry IV

If we could afford his wages I really think Kluivert would be a great striker for us, in terms of the Champions League, but I don't think Wenger is one for quick fixes.

Mark

Established Member
Barca are gonna have an excellent team. We have to hope we don't draw them in the CL!

Sigun

Henry IV said:
If we could afford his wages I really think Kluivert would be a great striker for us, in terms of the Champions League, but I don't think Wenger is one for quick fixes.

are u saying that Kluivert would be good in the champions league but not good anough for the EPL?

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom