• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joey Barton...

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
That's his career over. Wonder if he would consider the Indian league?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

"If the FA is truly serious about tackling the culture of gambling in football, it needs to look at its own dependence on the gambling companies, their role in football and in sports broadcasting, rather than just blaming the players who place a bet."

Good point tbh.

@GDeep™ Maybe you can share some incite on this mental process? With your high wages and betting history.

mm76

Yer Da
probably the end of Burnley in the PL too, sinking like a stone and now without a player who yes is a 100% c**t but has been useful for them

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

His statement was a good read to be honest. Very harsh to get 18 months when there were no allegations of match-fixing either.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
His statement was a good read to be honest. Very harsh to get 18 months when there were no allegations of match-fixing either.

Maybe so, but this is a scumbag whose career highlights include stubbing a lit cigar in someone's eye. I mean, wtf? That's the sort of sh*t you'd see in a Tarantino torture scene.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Maybe so, but this is a scumbag whose career highlights include stubbing a lit cigar in someone's eye. I mean, wtf? That's the sort of sh*t you'd see in a Tarantino torture scene.

Or a Guy Ritchie side character.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He was young, and the kid probably asked for it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The ban is fair though, you know the rules. Bet on the tennis, darts and cricket like I do ffs, much easier than betting on football also.
It's because he's Joey Barton. I suppose he had it coming.

The FA finally decided to make a statement.

Top Bottom