• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

And now we have to beat a team like Bayern away who just have so much experience and winners in their team, massive task mentally.

Sure Bayern have good players but this isn’t the same side with Robben, Ribery, Lewandowski, Thiago, Alonso etc. I think that’s a key thing our fans are forgetting. Still if you want to win the CL then these sort of tests you have to overcome, it was never going to be a Europa League run until the final.

In terms of Bayern, I’ve seen them a few times this season and they’ve been really smelly both home and away. Don’t let their result on the weekend fool you as they weren’t good in that too. Experience and pashun can only take you so far especially if you’re lacking quality in key areas of the pitch. We can win here if we really want it.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I'd start with....

Jesus. Havertz. Saka
Ode
Rice. TP
Tomi Gabi. Saliba. White
Raya

Bring Trossard, ESR & Nelli on as impact subs if we are chasing. Jorg on if we are protecting a lead.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Even if we had won 3-0 at the emirates the overconfidence could’ve quite easily led to an onslaught at the Allianz.

Given this is quite well balanced, I feel in a better position. 80% of neutrals believe it’s Bayern’s to take. Realistically it is because they’re favourites for a one off game at home.

dino bravo

I'd start with....

Jesus. Havertz. Saka
Ode
Rice. TP
Tomi Gabi. Saliba. White
Raya

Bring Trossard, ESR & Nelli on as impact subs if we are chasing. Jorg on if we are protecting a lead.
Swap TP for Jorgi and that will be the team I'd bet.

Going to be difficult and I fear for us. Our biggest threat would be a fully fit Martinelli, but since returning from injury, he looks like he has never played football before.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
When is the last time we had a big win?

We didn’t win at City
We didn’t win at Anfield
We didn’t win away at Newcastle
We didn’t win away at Villa
We didn’t win away at Chelsea
We didn’t win away at Sp**s or Utd Last season.

…….

We won at White Hart Lane last season and St James Park last season

But we cannot forget our UCL campaign this season.

Failed to win at Lens first group stage away UCL game since 2016
Failed to win at Porto away (not won a UCL knockout away game 2015 (Monaco).

Can Arteta get us our first away win against a top side since St James Park (April 2023).

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We won at White Hart Lane last season and St James Park last season

But we cannot forget our UCL campaign this season.

Failed to win at Lens first group stage away UCL game since 2016
Failed to win at Porto away (not won a UCL knockout away game 2015 (Monaco).

Can Arteta get us our first away win against a top side since St James Park (April 2023).

More nonsense as expected.

The most interesting part of your "analysis" is that you have to tailor your dunking on Arsenal so specifically, because you dont have many avenues to go down anymore.

That on its own is a sign of the good progress this team has taken. There will come a day when you'll have to retire from AM, because you'll have no **** to spew anymore.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

This will be the line up

Raya
White-saliba-Gab-Zini
Jorgi
Ode-rice
Saka-havertz-jesus

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
" Saka seen around the Bayern stadium, just texting his friends like a normal person...what a funny, propa lad he is lol!!!! 🥴 🤪 🤓 "

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This current team has turned me into a poor broken housewife these days, I have had enough!

I am just waiting for the abusive husband that is Emirates era Arsenal to **** off to his job in Germany (one he will probably lose ffs) and I am ready to take the kids and run... already got the papers to change our second names 😅
Cant Handle It Too Much GIF by Travis

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Whats happened with Martinelli? He's been one of our best wingers with Saka but has been left out of the starting 11 so much recently, has he fallen out of favour with Arteta at all or just a tad injured, out of form atm? I can't believe he's started both Jesus & Trossard before him last few matches unfortunately.

TheEliteMaster100_

More nonsense as expected.

The most interesting part of your "analysis" is that you have to tailor your dunking on Arsenal so specifically, because you dont have many avenues to go down anymore.

That on its own is a sign of the good progress this team has taken. There will come a day when you'll have to retire from AM, because you'll have no **** to spew anymore.

Asinine reply. Stick to the discussion at hand, we have not won a big Away game since St James Park (april 2022) and prior to that White Hart Lane (Jan 2023) and Stamford Bridge (November 2023).

Stop being emotional, you love to throw ad hominems are people when they question Arteta his tenure, game management, man-management and recruitment.

This season away games

Porto away - 1-0 loss

Lens awya - 2-1 loss

Stamford Bridge - 2-2 draw, we were crap for 70 minutes

Anfield - 1-1 draw, they should have won if they were more clinical and had better decision making skills

Villa Park - 1-0 loss, we didn't taken our chances

St James Park - 1-0 loss, our attackers costed us the game

0-0 draw at the Etihad, the opportunity was there given their injuries (no walker, stones and Ake) even Wenger believed we could have done better but Arteta was a coward

So there are questions to be asked about Arsenal lack of big away wins this season, they can rectifiy that by beating Bayern tonight and winning away to Molinuex (title run in), White Hart Lane (title run in pressure/derby and Old Trafford (title run in pressure) - if we beat Bayern we'll go to Madrid or City away.

The original poster I quoted, you didn't lash out on him even though he's listing facts. I even corrected him on two away wins we achieved last season (White hart lane and St James Park).

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Asinine reply. Stick to the discussion at hand, we have not won a big Away game since St James Park (april 2022) and prior to that White Hart Lane (Jan 2023) and Stamford Bridge (November 2023).

Stop being emotional, you love to throw ad hominems are people when they question Arteta his tenure, game management, man-management and recruitment.

This season away games

Porto away - 1-0 loss

Lens awya - 2-1 loss

Stamford Bridge - 2-2 draw, we were crap for 70 minutes

Anfield - 1-1 draw, they should have won if they were more clinical and had better decision making skills

Villa Park - 1-0 loss, we didn't taken our chances

St James Park - 1-0 loss, our attackers costed us the game

0-0 draw at the Etihad, the opportunity was there given their injuries (no walker, stones and Ake) even Wenger believed we could have done better but Arteta was a coward

So there are questions to be asked about Arsenal lack of big away wins this season, they can rectifiy that by beating Bayern tonight and winning away to Molinuex (title run in), White Hart Lane (title run in pressure/derby and Old Trafford (title run in pressure) - if we beat Bayern we'll go to Madrid or City away.

The original poster I quoted, you didn't lash out on him even though he's listing facts. I even corrected him on two away wins we achieved last season (White hart lane and St James Park).

Bro, your post is nonsense. I dont care how you want to dress your "analysis" up.

You will not return and give new perspective if we win tonight, you will simply shift your nonsense to your next specific criteria, and that's the problem.

TheEliteMaster100_

Bro, your post is nonsense. I dont care how you want to dress your "analysis" up.

You will not return and give new perspective if we win tonight, you will simply shift your nonsense to your next specific criteria, and that's the problem.

Still not addressing the point what so ever. Was the original poster wrong for questioning our away wins? was I wrong for mentioning our additional lack of away wins such as Porto/Lens, this plays into part regarding the Allianz, but instead you want to direct the convo elsewhere. Pathetic.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Still not addressing the point what so ever. Was the original poster wrong for questioning our away wins? was I wrong for mentioning our additional lack of away wins such as Porto/Lens, this plays into part regarding the Allianz, but instead you want to direct the convo elsewhere. Pathetic.
You excited for the game tonight, Mussolini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom