• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Sight worry over Tomi's match sharpness but still feel safer with him than Zinny. The line-up is good enough to send us through. Hopefully play the game and not the occasion and that'll see us into the semi

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hopefully we can go a goal ahead and get Kiwior in later on.

I would honestly consider going 3 atb with him if we have a lead and need to close down the game.

BBF

God I can't stress how much I absolutely hate TNT Sports. Everything about it is tinpot, and of course, they've decided to put us on the 2nd channel like City is going to attract more neutrals in England. Donkeys.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Kiwior was roasted vs Sane, Zinchenko I can’t even begin to wonder what would happen to him vs Sane so Tomi is the correct shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom