• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Tom Mix

We are the better team and we've been the better team. My only concern i that we will either fade or worse that we will get a sucker punch.

We have a better bench than them. If we keep our heads we don't lose this but it could go to penalties.

Ifly_Gooner

I'm actually quite impressed. For years we have come to this stadium and got our asses handed to us but we look competitive and we are playing more like the home team. Need to be a little more sharper and better on the final ball. Need to be aware of Sane too as he is a game changer along with that jammy Harry Kane.

That's true, I remember all the times we got spanked here and by a big margin.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Evens at HT. We still have a chance. I feel we need a Partey masterclass in midfield but it's risky with the effort Jorgi is putting in. We have no pace or ball carriers and the best solution seems to be Trossard for Kai which takes away our out-ball. No idea what we do but we need to win this within 90 minutes 🙏

Thrice

Tommy T was definitely the type of kid who reminds the teacher that they were supposed to do a quizz today, wasn't he...the big ugly virgin.
He's cold as ice. No emotions whatsoever. In another life he'd be a Yakuza hitman.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lot of players inexperienced here sadly they handling themselves well but final 3rd decision been dreadful

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We lack quality upfront. This looks like Kane will decide. It’s game like this our lack of quality striker stares in your face.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hate overrated Tuchel, but fair dues he has set up well to nullify our strengths.

Don’t think they’ll win the CL playing this sort of style imo. Too negative for my liking especially at home, I’d understand if it was an away game but the onus should really be on them to control the game. They’re feeding off scraps like the first game.

Likewise with us, I think we’ll have a few issues if we leave this many gaps against the likes of Vini Jr, Rodrygo etc at the Bernabeu if we go through.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Think Jesus could work better as striker in this set-up, because there isn't much space for Kai to make his runs. Jesus could give us another option in possession.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Even if we win this. We dont have the "big situation"-players. Our jordan so to speak. Maybe too young a team?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Feel like if we're getting anything tonight, it's going to come off from Martinelli. He was lively and got into good positions in/around the box. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom