• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nah no need to give special status to anyone. Klopp regularly subs off even Salah when they aren't winning if he's not on it.
You don’t sub of your best attacker. This is silly. It’s a knockout CL quarter final. Arteta already acted stupid last game subbing Ødegaard

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I don't know what it is, but I feel Martinelli is gonna do one of those late runs into the box and score a tap in at the far post. I can just see it happening...:lol:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
The annoying thing about Martinelli chance is that he could have even taken a touch and then shoot.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Feels like we don’t have anyone who really will rise to the challenge, seize the opportunity or whatnot. A bit like what Wenger talked about perhaps.

Feels like we’re more scared of losing than we want to win

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Don’t think they’ll win the CL playing this sort of style imo. Too negative for my liking especially at home, I’d understand if it was an away game but the onus should really be on them to control the game. They’re feeding off scraps like the first game.

Likewise with us, I think we’ll have a few issues if we leave this many gaps against the likes of Vini Jr, Rodrygo etc at the Bernabeu if we go through.
Generally agree with the above and I’m not a fan of setting up in such a cagey way, especially at home. I’d be annoyed if I were a Bayern fan tbh, even though it’s been relatively successful so far. I’m surprised at them by how negative it is really, totally set up to nullify.

But knockouts do have a tendency to reward that type of hyper low risk approach. Still, don’t think it’s likely they win the CL either way.

I mean, of course they won’t…. We are about to slap them up for 45 mins.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

You don’t sub of your best attacker. This is silly. It’s a knockout CL quarter final. Arteta already acted stupid last game subbing Ødegaard
Ødegaard was injured. He was playing well, no other reason to sub him. It wasn't stupid.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Generally Tross is more clinical but it's not like he didn't miss an even easier chance vs Villa just 3 days ago

True but I just think these sort of games are more suited to him.

He’s done pretty well in the CL this season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sane is just like Martinelli. Without space he's useless. We ****ed up the first leg.

I get the feeling we'll make another mistake

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

The annoying thing about Martinelli chance is that he could have even taken a touch and then shoot.
Yeah I thought that as well, he had space for another touch and shoot with his right. Just an instinct thing I guess.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Cagey game very little between the teams.
For all the stick Bayern have got this season they have only lost a couple at home.
All to play for it could go either way, worry their experience & being at home may give them the edge.
Either way you can say we are back & one of the top teams in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom