• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Good half. Didn't give much away and have been close to getting a goal on a few occasions. Just let down by the final pass/shot.

Need to stay extremely focused, Bayern's biggest weapon in this game is to spring the counter attack when we lose the ball. We can't afford to be sloppy with our passes in midfield.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Sounds like City we're all over Real, but they're still one down.

Hope they crash put tonight 🙏
Why? I feel we'll do well vs City than Real if we qualify. Even otherwise for the league, we need City to play more I guess

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sane is just like Martinelli. Without space he's useless. We ****ed up the first leg.

I get the feeling we'll make another mistake

Sane isn’t the one I’m even that worried about as like you said without space he’s pretty limited. It’s more Musiala who can create a moment of magic from nothing.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Sounds like City we're all over Real, but they're still one down.

Hope they crash put tonight 🙏
City going out means we have a massive chance of winning this fcking thing, have to knock off Kane the mouth breathing prick and his team out though

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

GoonerJay24

We're playing well. Bayern is struggling to cope with Arsenal's pressing. We need to get the ball wide earlier; Martinelli should improve his movement because there have been times when he could have run beyond Kimmich, but he hasn't noticed the space.

I hope the players maintain this performance and keep things tight. I am a bit worried about Jorginho's physicality, though. Think we'll win tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom