• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We look a good team and a team who can go toe to toe with Bayern but we don’t look like a team leaving this stadium with a victory
Just need some star quality, a genuine world class forward.

Fanbase crowned a few of these guys a a couple years earlier. I’m not sure we have any forward who scares defenders.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
If Ødegaard is fit we would probably be in the lead. He is extremely unfit. You can tell by how he can't wriggle past anyone like he usually do.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Everyone blaming Gabriel but I think this was the issue

There was absolutely no need whatsoever for Raya to come off his line there. There was no threat of a cross coming in, no Bayern player making a run into the box etc. Like you say if that goes in everyone piles on Gabi but it was all on Raya for me.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If Ødegaard is fit we would probably be in the lead. He is extremely unfit. You can tell by how he can't wriggle past anyone like he usually do.
He's really struggling. Poor bastard can't move.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

There was absolutely no need whatsoever for Raya to come off his line there. There was no threat of a cross coming in, no Bayern player making a run into the box etc. Like you say if that goes in everyone piles on Gabi but it was all on Raya for me.
100%

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
The pass was over shot. Raya went to collect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom