• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nah Jesus needs to be left there. Saka must be reading the Gabriel Jesus Bible.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don’t care that’s offside Jesus finishing like that in a moment like this is atrocious, unserious behaviour

rockofcashel

Better than getting clattered 5-1, home and away

And if we want a positive, losing to a German team almost ensures that Germany not England will get the extra CL spot next season, so we've probably screwed the Spuds 😁

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Should’ve done an Iftarsenal and loaded up on donkeys I know.
Or should have used all the insider info and cherrypicked the players who had the best rankings from your excel sheet.

It is like playing a football match against a PGMOL team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom