• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

Who Mods the Mods?
Trusted ✔️
I'd love this ngl, a lot of money spent on Saliba and White but ones going on to be world class.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ✔️
Just what we need, another expensive CB :lol:

Our options there aren't perfect but numbers wise we're more than fine. Quality wise is okay.

A CB signing should be the least of our priorities this window. Particularly one who would swallow up a large portion of our ( likely limited) budget.

Make do with what your already have Mikel, for the love of god.

REWB

This guy is average as hell. Good on the ball but very average defensively. He's so easy to bully.

Malky

Established Member
Another big money RCB linked? Fear for Saliba at this stage. Think Arteta sells him the first respectable bid we receive.

Mitch

Bellerin Upgrade Advocate
White is decent but we don't need a cb with Holding and Gabriel forming a formidable partnership.

I'd take White as a CM option (our Weakest position that needs strengthing) though, it would be good to see him partner Neves.

REWB

White is decent but we don't need a cb with Holding and Gabriel forming a formidable partnership.

I'd take White as a CM options though, it would be good to see partner Neves.
There is so much wrong with this I dont know where to begin...imagine Holding being part of a "formidable" partnership :lol:.

And what the f would White do as a CM? you think being half decent on the ball(for a CB) and a decent tackler is enough to be a good CM? You need much more than that. No chance he can play CM for any team aiming to get into europe.

Mitch

Bellerin Upgrade Advocate
There is so much wrong with this I dont know where to begin...imagine Holding being part of a "formidable" partnership :lol:.

And what the f would White do as a CM? you think being half decent on the ball(for a CB) and a decent tackler is enough to be a good CM? You need much more than that. No chance he can play CM for any team aiming to get into europe.

We couldn't keep a clean sheet without Holding and kept plenty of clensheets with him.

Ended up with the third best defensive record in the league despite our cms being dominated in most games and offering little protection to the back 4. Also with Leno forming dropping off in the final quarter of the season and became error prone.

White looked decent in the matches I saw him play CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.