• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd love this ngl, a lot of money spent on Saliba and White but ones going on to be world class.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Just what we need, another expensive CB :lol:

Our options there aren't perfect but numbers wise we're more than fine. Quality wise is okay.

A CB signing should be the least of our priorities this window. Particularly one who would swallow up a large portion of our ( likely limited) budget.

Make do with what your already have Mikel, for the love of god.

REWB

This guy is average as hell. Good on the ball but very average defensively. He's so easy to bully.

Malky

Established Member
Another big money RCB linked? Fear for Saliba at this stage. Think Arteta sells him the first respectable bid we receive.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
White is decent but we don't need a cb with Holding and Gabriel forming a formidable partnership.

I'd take White as a CM option (our Weakest position that needs strengthing) though, it would be good to see him partner Neves.

REWB

White is decent but we don't need a cb with Holding and Gabriel forming a formidable partnership.

I'd take White as a CM options though, it would be good to see partner Neves.
There is so much wrong with this I dont know where to begin...imagine Holding being part of a "formidable" partnership :lol:.

And what the f would White do as a CM? you think being half decent on the ball(for a CB) and a decent tackler is enough to be a good CM? You need much more than that. No chance he can play CM for any team aiming to get into europe.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Rediculous journalism...refuse to believe that we are about to spunk £50m on this?!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
There is so much wrong with this I dont know where to begin...imagine Holding being part of a "formidable" partnership :lol:.

And what the f would White do as a CM? you think being half decent on the ball(for a CB) and a decent tackler is enough to be a good CM? You need much more than that. No chance he can play CM for any team aiming to get into europe.

We couldn't keep a clean sheet without Holding and kept plenty of clensheets with him.

Ended up with the third best defensive record in the league despite our cms being dominated in most games and offering little protection to the back 4. Also with Leno forming dropping off in the final quarter of the season and became error prone.

White looked decent in the matches I saw him play CM.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

I'd take White as a CM option (our Weakest position that needs strengthing) though, it would be good to see him partner Neves.
& here I thought you thinking us to be title contenders at the start of the season was your worst post ffs😆

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Of course Arteta would drop £50 Mil on a new CB when we're already stacked there, Arteta is smarter than everybody, knows more than each sentient mind in the universe. He is the mastermind genius.

Trust Tets guys. Trust the process. Thank you. Very. Much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom