• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The people here should also understand with Gabriel and Saliba if someone injured or struggled with form we'll back to Holding a guy who can't pass and can't get out from high press his long range passing is awful. we lost Luiz who was important for us so i'm starting to understand why we want an ready made CB even if it's expensive but if we have so much money to burn so go for an elite one act like big club who want competition in places.
Holding vs White there is no difference

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we're burning money sure....but if it's Ben White over Bissouma, NO NO NO. Gabriel, Saliba, Mari, Holding, Chambers, Mavropanos isn't a bad selection to pick from!
We don't have a player that as close as Luiz that help us from the back have long range passing comfertable with the ball Gabriel still didn't master it and Saliba is pretty young and will be in big pressure Mavropanos is likely getting sold and Mari Holding shouldn't be nowhere the starting spot if we wanna compete for top 4. Bissouma links looks like getting weaker each day gone there is interest but it's clear Lokanga and Neves our targets.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We don't have a player that as close as Luiz that help us from the back have long range passing comfertable with the ball Gabriel still didn't master it and Saliba is pretty young and will be in big pressure Mavropanos is likely getting sold and Mari Holding shouldn't be nowhere the starting spot if we wanna compete for top 4. Bissouma links looks like getting weaker each day gone there is interest but it's clear Lokanga and Neves our targets.
The only good thing about last season was the defence and that was mainly thanks to Holding.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You don't care if we partner Saliba with Gabriel but believe it's a disaster if we do? Your logic is hard to follow at times

Maybe if you actually read what I said you'd get it. I said if we went with them last season it couldve potentially been a disaster. Long term yeah it looks brilliant on paper. Short term with both players not adapted to the league or anything its a recipe for disaster. Emphasis on the recipe.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The only good thing about last season was the defence and that was mainly thanks to Holding.
while i agree he had very positive season by his standards but it's clear he have so much trouble playing the ball from the back whole season it's big difference from Luiz long range passing and short passing than Holding. Managers these days are nerds they care more about that than the actual defending lol.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
while i agree he had very positive season by his standards but it's clear he have so much trouble playing the ball from the back whole season it's big difference from Luiz long range passing and short passing than Holding. Managers these days are nerds they care more about that than the actual defending lol.
Arteta has no idea though.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Maybe if you actually read what I said you'd get it. I said if we went with them last season it couldve potentially been a disaster. Long term yeah it looks brilliant on paper. Short term with both players not adapted to the league or anything its a recipe for disaster. Emphasis on the recipe.

So why did you claim that Saliba was ready for our starting eleven straight away back in 2019?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom