• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

News breaking later that we've had a big accepted. Now time to focus on CM & CAM. Finally.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Apparently this taking longer than expected because if i heard orny correctly this morning that Brighton owner is on holiday 🤣.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Brighton are happy to delay this, gives more possibility for another club to enter the race.
Yes but looks like we have massive advantage because it's been reported by many that White want to come here unless other big clubs want him he may change but so far non have shown interest even manure gone for Varane instead

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I don't know if you follow him but this guy was pretty much right in 9 out of 10 cases. I follow him because he had info on the Euro and Premier League starting teams hours/days before they were in the press. (fantasy player here)

Yeah he's solid in fairness when it comes to info. This is great news.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Got to love these twitter names. Always felt this one would get done. We don't get a random 50m centre back link and LOAN Saliba without there being some truth on an incoming player. That we've already lost another 3 centre backs in 12 months made this a solid lead.

Badger_Revenge

So this looks done. And it looks like gunners are seriously going after Locatelli for 40 million. A lot of cash.

If they succeed at that, does it make it more likely that they will go after Madison or will they go for Auoar... or both? Or are they done? I wonder.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
White will be in bit pressure at Arsenal because Saliba fanboys will only look for his mistake and the price tag is big it'll be similar to Maguire every mistake he'll make will be lol 50m

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So this looks done. And it looks like gunners are seriously going after Locatelli for 40 million. A lot of cash.

If they succeed at that, does it make it more likely that they will go after Madison or will they go for Auoar... or both? Or are they done? I wonder.
The cash is available to do that but we need sales first our squad still quite big and we desperately need CM before season start

Token Yank

Think they are going big this summer. Just my feeling and the links seem to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom