• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Bid dead following his flight? It’s not like those Benzema days. I wouldn’t open my door if Ben White was knocking ffs.

You would though wouldn’t you, he’s a good looking pro baller so he’d probably help you out with the women. I know how shy and awkward you bet around female company.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

People could also just know better and stop taking the bait every time? Same goes for "conversing" with the youtube complication skillz merchant.
Or we could just stick with an "AM proven" United poster here in Juan Mata's Beard, and kick these United trolls out.

But I guess the mods have orders from above that any traffic is good traffic.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Might have to start referring to him as Beavis White, as for some reason he reminds of that character from Beavis and Butt-head...obviously the cartoon is an over the top design, but something about is face does look weirdly similar to him.

Last edited:

drippin

So.. about White. Has anyone found the proof that Leeds fans took over the vote for Brighton POTY and how much they affected it?

Or is it just something you have to believe at face-value, or depending on what side of the argument you're on?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yeah mods really messed up, I’ve already said my part and the guidelines it should be changed on but apparently my voice is ‘worthless’ one mod said.
Even if they changed the colour. Red means no green means go. Confirmed and green is like a double whammy. Visually it's all wrong :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Or we could just stick with an "AM proven" United poster here in Juan Mata's Beard, and kick these United trolls out.

But I guess the mods have orders from above that any traffic is good traffic.

They don't tho. Most here use adblock.

And if people stopped feeding him he'd likely go away. But some posters can't let it go.

drippin

What an utterly random and bizarre thing to do if they did.
Yeah, I understand more if some club has a loanee on another team, or if some national fans went to vote for their best player even without watching most of their games.

The logic to troll a player/club in this fashion is a bit more unclear to me (and pretty pathetic), but I can surely believe it happened.

They're and have been pissed about not getting him for 30 million, and now apparently Leeds doesn't even get money from this transfer like the other loan/developer clubs, because he was too old for it when he was on loan there.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I somewhat hope he doesn’t start the first few games. Would be award winning comedy on here.

GLITCH

Even if they changed the colour. Red means no green means go. Confirmed and green is like a double whammy. Visually it's all wrong :lol:
I get what you mean, but it kinda does make sense...if you make it make sense. :lol: Confirmed (green): The deal is on. Official (red): The deal is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom