• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Holding is average. But I dare say he's one of Wenger's best signing in terms of cost-abilty ratio. 2m for him was good business. That said, we shouldn't go into this season with him as starter. For all his supposed aerial prowess, it's quite infuriating seeing him get dominated aerially by midgets like Sterling and Mane.

6666Louis

Reasons for White over Holding

Teta wants us to play out from the back: White is a superior passer
Teta wants us to do high pressure in oppositions half : White is faster, ready for a high defensive line w Gabriel

Interesting signing

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Holding is average. But I dare say he's one of Wenger's best signing in terms of cost-abilty ratio. 2m for him was good business. That said, we shouldn't go into this season with him as starter. For all his supposed aerial prowess, it's quite infuriating seeing him get dominated aerially by midgets like Sterling and Mane.

Aston Villa used him a training cone last season as well

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

This was the worst game of last season in terms of performance for me, think it started our really bad run too....got battered by Emi's new team, ffs!

Willian and Bellerin on the right side in 2020, no wonder we nearly fell into the relegation zone.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Horrible signing though, upsets me thinking about it. I just know you lot are gonna hype every 5/10 performance too like with every new signing ffs.

Don't think I have ever seen you say 'this will be a good signing' to any player since I joined this forum.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol:

This is disrespectful lmao he’s bouncing like he’s getting ready to fight in Mortal Kombat ffs

19c8c624a3cf156d7ee5a8e7d8b16b67.gif

Them Villa lads finished him.

Kav

Established Member
So you'd laugh if he makes mistakes costing us points and games? Yeah, we don't want fans like that. Give the guy a chance, ffs.
It doesn’t matter what you want!

I said I would laugh if he made mistakes. Mentioned nothing about him doing a Mustafi or Xhaka and costing us points. That’s you making things up as per your usual self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom