• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I imagine BBP looks like the Big Show in my head. Trilly is going to be lean and mean though I reckon. Not sure who wins 🤣

6774308.jpg

Goonger

Never mind all the White / Varane comparisons, the interesting 1 will be a White / Kounde comparison this season. Similar age, similar height / stature, similar ball playing skills, looks to be a similar fee as well.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Never mind all the White / Varane comparisons, the interesting 1 will be a White / Kounde comparison this season. Similar age, similar height / stature, similar ball playing skills, looks to be a similar fee as well.

Kounde looks quality I think. Really fast and agile. Took a look at his defensive stats ages ago and they were nothing special though. Might be to do with the system maybe.

Still don't know what we are getting with White. Leeds White was immense, Brighton White seemed talented but a bit average. Hope he steps up for Arsenal.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don’t think anyone was comparing White to Varane. They have completely different profiles.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don’t think anyone was comparing White to Varane, that would be unfair on White. Varane is washed up and injury prone anyway.

Goonger

I don’t think anyone was comparing White to Varane, that would be unfair on White. Varane is washed up and injury prone anyway.

It was more Utd fans & some of the more uneducated lot out there comparing transfer fees for both suggesting they are getting the much better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom