• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

Question, I see people say Kounde is good in the air, while White is poor. Think Kounde has arial duels won at about 65%, White about 50%. Does anyone know if the league the play in skews results any (people assume the EPL is a more physical league for instance).

Pyres7

Ben White late for his medical. Found hours later trying to get into the Emirates:
Sailor Moon Lol GIF by Bee and Puppycat

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don’t even know why people listen to Man Utd they only talk sh*t to us cos they can’t say anything to City or Liverpool.
In my GC the united fans were trying to compare Varane to White, I asked them why they aren't comparing him to Ruben Dias or Thiago Silva and they all got mad defensive. 🤣

They know they should be challenging for the title/CL but they prefer to look down on us instead, year 11 bullying year 7s type of energy.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
In my GC the united fans were trying to compare Varane to White, I asked them why they aren't comparing him to Ruben Dias or Thiago Silva and they all got mad defensive. 🤣

They know they should be challenging for the title/CL but they prefer to look down on us instead, year 11 bullying year 7s type of energy.
They spent all that money to be a northern Arsenal instead of competing with City and watching Liverpool win the league again.
Every transfer window their fans get gassed just for the humbling to come during the season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sad times for Arsenal and United.

Though I reckon it's slightly better for us...as recently City and Liverpool have won big, United's main rivals...and while Chelsea have also been winning, Sp**s have still won nothing, least we can still laugh at a rival of ours

So yay for us, I guess :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom