• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
he is John stones light. He doesnt have any great attributes outside of being good on the ball. He is not strong, quick or great in the air. He is the English Lindelof
In your opinion.

Lebron

I don’t know if White is the right option, looks quite passive, but I do think a proper challenger to Holding is needed. Especially someone good on the ball. I think we really missed D. Luiz ability to spread the play quickly and get it into Pepe/Saka quickly when he was out injured. Holding/Gabriel is a very solid partnership but we could do with a proper challenger.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
first of all he is good Center back the fee is crazy i wouldn't pay more than 30M for him also that's mean over for Saliba. let's see how it will develop maybe we'll offer them Nektiah plus cash.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It fits the bill with the PL experience card. Homegrown, if money isn't a problem this window then fair enough but if this is gonna be a main signing and we scrimp elsewhere it's a big no.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i wouldn't be mad if they not rate Saliba but get back 30M we paid for him otherwise it's just stupid and unfair how his situation been handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom