• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mavropanos, Luiz, Bellerin and Kolasinac out is 300 odd grand off the books would offset the cost of White and a relatively cheap back up LB.

40/50m for a 24 year old England International CB is about par.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What they saying on the Brighton forum:

"£40m? Joke. Get outta here. Toxic club. Ben can do better."

"White goes for 50m +....I would be surprised if TB sells Biss as well. Others going will add to the kitty and Biss more influential than White."

"If Arsenal came back with £50m it'd be hard to turn down. And i always said losing BW would be easier to replace than Biss"

"Brace yourself. Someone's almost certainly going this season. Albion will stand firm to get their price but the demand for White or Bissouma - unless Sky et al and papertalk is just that. papertalk. then someone is going to pay it..
This isn't a Zaha at 28 but premier league experienced prospects who are still only 23 and 24.
Ashworth/Barber and Bloom have hardly hid it from fans"

"Does Ben White want to go to Arsenal? Mid table Arsenal. Its obviously a step up from us surely he could see that if he holds out for better offers or had another good season with us then it'll be City/Liverpool/United/Chelsea making offers."

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hmmm, bid rejected at £40M could be structured or they want £50M, I think he’d be worth it tbh with you. Just my opinion. Seems we’ll invest elsewhere as well.
Doubt it is straight £40m upfront, probably payable over 44 years.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What they saying on the Brighton forum:

"£40m? Joke. Get outta here. Toxic club. Ben can do better."

"White goes for 50m +....I would be surprised if TB sells Biss as well. Others going will add to the kitty and Biss more influential than White."

"If Arsenal came back with £50m it'd be hard to turn down. And i always said losing BW would be easier to replace than Biss"

"Brace yourself. Someone's almost certainly going this season. Albion will stand firm to get their price but the demand for White or Bissouma - unless Sky et al and papertalk is just that. papertalk. then someone is going to pay it..
This isn't a Zaha at 28 but premier league experienced prospects who are still only 23 and 24.
Ashworth/Barber and Bloom have hardly hid it from fans"

"Does Ben White want to go to Arsenal? Mid table Arsenal. Its obviously a step up from us surely he could see that if he holds out for better offers or had another good season with us then it'll be City/Liverpool/United/Chelsea making offers."

So, we should get Bissouma?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Be excited?

You won’t of seen my post in the trusted memembers whatsapp group and you probably never will, but yeah I think finally buying from the PL is exciting and a guy like White fits everything I want us to go for. He’s won’t have a VVD effect, but he’s part of the longer term plan and I love that, while improving us right now.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You won’t of seen my post in the trusted memembers whatsapp group and you probably never will, but yeah I think finally buying from the PL is exciting and a guy like White fits everything I want us to go for. He’s won’t have a VVD effect, but he’s part of the longer term plan and I love that, while improving us right now.

Wtf i wanna be part of this group.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Owner is keeping Arteta. He’s not ambitious. Don’t expect much from him.
it has nothing to do with manager mikel won't be here forever Abra change manager every year and spend 200m a season you have to improve the team no matter if the manager is good or not.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Can’t wait for Arteta to ruin him and then all the Arteta stans claim our squad is no better than West Ham’s lol

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
it has nothing to do with manager mikel won't be here forever Abra change manager every year and spend 200m a season you have to improve the team no matter if the manager is good or not.
We do need to build our squad. But KSE shows they don’t give a duck, so I’m not holding my breath with regards to substantial investment this summer. I just don’t see them putting money in and Arsenal finances are tight, so self financing will be tough too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We do need to build our squad. But KSE shows they don’t give a duck, so I’m not holding my breath with regards to substantial investment this summer. I just don’t see them putting money in and Arsenal finances are tight, so self financing will be tough too.
Either way he has to this summer at least.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

We've bid £53M for two players this week whilst also wanting a flurry of other signings in other positions and before making any sales.

It's clear money has been put in.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Stones was more experienced I think when he went for £47 but that was back in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom