• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again unless we selling Saliba ( that make me frustrated and Sad) for 30M buying Ben White for 40M make no sense at the moment so let's see what will happen early to predict. but one positive is we active to buy players from PL i like that.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
In my White - Gabriel as a partnership with Saliba - Mari as the cup partnership is fantastic. Can't see Holding going though which is incredibly frustrating.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Saliba White and Gabriel is one hell of unit to be fair we might not end up sell Saliba but that's mean we should get rid of Holding but Arteta like him for no reason.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

White, Gabriel, Saliba, Mari, Holding.

Hmm don't think that's too many at all. Don't see a deal going through though.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

really interesting. If someone can get the full article 40M is not too much we can even get price down if they interested in eddie or Niles.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Honestly though - he's probably less of a rb than Chambers. If it came down to it I think Tyler Adams would probably be the better option. Regardless, these rumours that we're looking at cb's and dm's to fill the rb slot is a bit concerning for me. I can understand it to an extent if we look at the likes of Alaba, Kimmich, Zinchenko, but I'm not sure it's really right way forward. Then again we have Matty Cash who played cm (iirc?) in the Championship before becoming a pretty decent rb for Villa.

Would be much more comfortable with links to actual right backs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom