• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He`s good but overrated in my opinion. Can be bullied and very poor in the air. Good on the ball though.
similar to Saliba we love him but amount of times i saw him make errors in air is worrying many times he out of position but both players in young age.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Very good and promising player but surely there's someone better out there cheaper. Pau Torres for example. For 40-50m would be gettable. Looks a better player.

Doubt he would want to come here though.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Saliba White and Gabriel is one hell of unit to be fair we might not end up sell Saliba but that's mean we should get rid of Holding but Arteta like him for no reason.

Thats harsh yousif, holdings have had a good season
Mari is the one to go

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
"After a disappointing campaign that saw Arsenal left without European football for the first time in 25 years, a lot of business is anticipated to and from the Emirates Stadium in the coming months."

Edu spotting that people have been talking about him being on holiday so leaking this to the press hahaha.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
we been linked With Konade Tapsoba and now White all came from the Athletic it's no surprise anymore Arteta want a expensive young CB. and look like we going to have alot of money to burn this summer so you hope we use it right.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Very good and promising player but surely there's someone better out there cheaper. Pau Torres for example. For 40-50m would be gettable. Looks a better player.

Doubt he would want to come here though.

He's left footed.

djflick

Transfer Denialist
Ben White is quality and better than 3/4 CB and probably better in MF than all but Partey. I am very much behind this potential signing.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Young, English & PL proven. This guy will come at a cost that imo will absolutely be worth it. 40M in today's market... hmm go for it.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
similar to Saliba we love him but amount of times i saw him make errors in air is worrying many times he out of position but both players in young age.
Saliba can improve aerially but he will, he has all the tools. And no one will bully him, boy is built like Sol Campbell.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

Our transfer strategy is horrible.

Wait until he goes to the Euro’s and then try and make a 40m move ffs. You only do this if you have 250m to spend.

I guess those who were saying we have 250m to spend were right.

#MaadnessIncoming

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
First time i read journalists saying 40-50M would be not problem for Arsenal to pay it for one player. the end near i guess.

Arsenal4life14

We should sell Holding or Chambers and get this guy in, preferably Holding. I think Holding defensively is pretty decent but hes not good enough to play high press football, His passing is average, He is bad and slow on the ball. Ben white is capable playing in midfield so he more than capable to step into midfield from CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom