• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
And I'm not convinced by all the news outlets saying we're selling Saliba if we buy White. A lot of guesswork right now from the press and the forum. There's a split in the fan base on Arteta, while the press tries to exploit that for clicks. On the forum, we have mostly anti-Arteta supporters who want to find any and every reason to bash him, even if it's the smallest of things. Not to forget their low-hanging fruit jokes.

Iceman10

Established Member
And I'm not convinced by all the news outlets saying we're selling Saliba if we buy White. A lot of guesswork right now from the press and the forum. There's a split in the fan base on Arteta, while the press tries to exploit that for clicks. On the forum, we have mostly anti-Arteta supporters who want to find any and every reason to bash him, even if it's the smallest of things. Not to forget their low-hanging fruit jokes.
No, don't make out that those who wanted Arteta out after the PL failure and failure against Villareal are outliers. They are not. Even many who were patient with Arteta admitted there would be no grounds for complaint if he was fired. The Kroenke's didn't fire him, but it is well accepted that underperforming results early on next season likely will result in him being gone by Nov/Dec.

I won't resort to responding in kind for now, but please back off this nonsense. Apply yourself with solid well thought arguments, not this lazy kind of smearing stuff.

al-Ustaadh

No, don't make out that those who wanted Arteta out after the PL failure and failure against Villareal are outliers. They are not. Even many who were patient with Arteta admitted there would be no grounds for complaint if he was fired. The Kroenke's didn't fire him, but it is well accepted that underperforming results early on next season likely will result in him being gone by Nov/Dec.

I won't resort to responding in kind for now, but please back off this nonsense. Apply yourself with solid well thought arguments, not this lazy kind of smearing stuff.
You need to reevaluate the current status of the club and its recent history with administration and player recruitment. This was going to take a long while to turn around. So, **** off.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

This was going to take a long while to turn around. So, **** off.
tenor.gif

Iceman10

Established Member
You need to reevaluate the current status of the club and its recent history with administration and player recruitment. This was going to take a long while to turn around. So, **** off.
Why do you have to be so aggressive, with a flying monkey type of approach? Can you not discuss football and technicals in detail? Simmer down, you would be more persuasive with a calmer approach. Just cut out the passive aggressive nonsense, trying to make out those who find Arteta unconvincing are abnormal. It's not needed, or constructive.

al-Ustaadh

Why do you have to be so aggressive, with a flying monkey type of approach? Can you not discuss football and technicals in detail? Simmer down, you would be more persuasive with a calmer approach. Just cut out the passive aggressive nonsense, trying to make our they are abnormal. It's not needed, or constructive.
Because I'm tired of the obvious being missed. It's round and round we go with this forum and their analyses. This forum deserves a ****ty Arsenal.

Iceman10

Established Member
Because I'm tired of the obvious being missed. It's round and round we go with this forum and their analyses. This forum deserves a ****ty Arsenal.
Relax. It's very simple. Hopefully Edu and Arteta will indeed have a lot to spend this summer. After that either Arteta will be successful or there won't be any excuses come December. The basis for why Arteta should be on a tight leash has been well outlined, in detail, by Albakos and others, but don't worry, if Arteta is successful we'll all be happy, as Arsenal supporters. It's a results based business.

al-Ustaadh

Relax. It's very simple. Hopefully Edu and Arteta will indeed have a lot to spend this summer. After that either Arteta will be successful or there won't be any excuses come December. The basis for why Arteta should be on a tight leash has been well outlined, in detail, by Albakos and others, but don't worry, if Arteta is successful we'll all be happy, as Arsenal supporters. It's a results based business.
If they get who they actually want, Arteta will be here for a while.

And I don’t agree with much of any of their analyses. I really don’t think most on here or in the Arsenal fan base realize how far behind we are on and off the pitch. If you go way back, you’ll see I was the first wanting the Kroenke’s to go. Long before they became full owners. We should feel lucky to have Arteta given our dumbass owners.

Malky

Established Member
People going on about Salibas loan to “ it’s only Ligue 1 “ like he’s playing for PSG, he was at 9th placed Nice. He was also only there for half a season and was in the running for best defender.
Honestly people on here just don’t want to admit that their English hype job is just a **** defender who’s only good at passing. I’ve actually seen posts in here comparing him to a young Rio Ferdinand! :lol: :lol: **** off out of here with that, a young Rio was better than White will ever be at his peak.

bonzka

If this was my rodeo I’d be looking at White/Saliba as my pairing. I don’t buy this left footer at LCB nonsense.

Watching Gabriel on the ball is painful.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I wanted to keep Arteta in though, but the Saliba situation may sway me one way or the other. I gave Arteta the benefit of the doubt with Guendouzi, if he does this with Saliba I’m done. So let’s see.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service

He make's a good point about Saliba being a sensitive subject for Arsenal fans and therefore likely to attract clicks tho, even if you forget the propaganda.

Anyone know why the word topic is just replaced with that dumb emoji?

Last edited:

LG10

Why don’t we just use the 50M on Webster, he’s looked superb every time I’ve watched Brighton.

al-Ustaadh

I wanted to keep Arteta in though, but the Saliba situation may sway me one way or the other. I gave Arteta the benefit of the doubt with Guendouzi, if he does this with Saliba I’m done. So let’s see.
I think the situation is blown way out of proportion. Don't give a **** for most of it. And if he gets sold, then so be it. Don't give a ****. Wasn't their purchase and I don't care about whoever else thinks what of him. The fact that Bayern, or Real, or PSG, or Juventus, etc etc etc aren't trying to take advantage of the situation should be revealing. I feel the same about Buendia and the big deal about that. Given how good he is and the other top English clubs working on a budget, you think even somebody like Tottenham or Everton would've gone in for him at least. But no. Apparently Saliba and Buendia are gold, but White doesn't matter. Meanwhile, Manchester United wants him. But guess who's still better? The players that none of the other top clubs care to even take a sniff at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom