• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for Ā£50m

• Harry Maguire for Ā£80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
& here I thought you thinking us to be title contenders at the start of the season was your worst post ffsšŸ˜†

What's wrong it?

We had one of the best defensive records in the league and the Gabriel and Holding played vital part in this.

White played over half dozen matches at CM and in the couple of the matches I saw him there he played well.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
Wow I absolutely hate our transfer links so far. Not one transfer which I think is suitable or quality apart from Buendia (who we lost out on) and Bissouma (who we clearly arenā€™t fancying much).

We better have some secret targets because so far Iā€™ve been so disappointed.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ā­
its just amateur not to move for him when returning from Leeds with a year on his deal ffs :facepalm:

you could see what he was about & now you have to pay 50m

RacingPhoton

Established Member
For the past few years, Arsenal has been nothing but a conveyer belt that takes in defenders for over 30M and eventually giving them away for free in the end. I will be damned if we spend another 50M on a CB.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Player:Gabriel
Was class for Leeds and made the step up to the PL pretty seamlessly with Brighton. If we were going to sign him last summer would have been the time to do it, now that he's an international the price just looks to high for us. Think he'll end up at a City or United eventually.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Was class for Leeds and made the step up to the PL pretty seamlessly with Brighton. If we were going to sign him last summer would have been the time to do it, now that he's an international the price just looks to high for us. Think he'll end up at a City or United eventually.
he is an ok player, but being young and english helps him a lot. He is not even the best CB in his club. Thats Dunk who together with Bissouma is their two best players

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ā­

he is an ok player, but being young and english helps him a lot. He is not even the best CB in his club. Thats Dunk who together with Bissouma is their two best players
He did win Brighton's player of the season to be fair. Not bad for his first year in the league. Listen Dunk is a good PL defender as well but you pretty much know what your getting from him at this point. White isn't the finished article yet, another year at Brighton would do him good I think.

You look at that Leeds side in the first half of the season and they where conceding a lot of goals, they took a while to get over losing White. Once Llorente came into the side after his injury they really improved on that front though.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He did win Brighton's player of the season to be fair. Not bad for his first year in the league. Listen Dunk is a good PL defender as well but you pretty much know what your getting from him at this point. White isn't the finished article yet, another year at Brighton would do him good I think.

You look at that Leeds side in the first half of the season and they where conceding a lot of goals, they took a while to get over losing White. Once Llorente came into the side after his injury they really improved on that front though.

They claim leeds united fans hijacked the poll and in their forums it was bissouma who has clearly the player of the season then Dunk. This Brightonj writer writes 5 players who had better season

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ā­

They claim leeds united fans hijacked the poll and in their forums it was bissouma who has clearly the player of the season then Dunk. This Brightonj writer writes 5 players who had better season

Fair enough. As I said though, I still think he's potentially a great CB based on what I've seen of him over the last 2 seasons.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Fair enough. As I said though, I still think he's a potentially a great CB based on what I've seen of him over the last 2 seasons.
he is John stones light. He doesnt have any great attributes outside of being good on the ball. He is not strong, quick or great in the air. He is the English Lindelof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom