• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Look at him here:
Untitled.jpg

Sounds a bit like the formation Arteta would like to play when we have the ball, tbf.

What worries me is the lack of width from the right.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so we linked with Neves who 35M and White who at least 40M Loganka 20M, the imaginary 200M budget might be true. we linked with many expensive players and it coming from reliable sources specially the 3 i mention.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Leeds offered £25m last summer. That tells you how highly Bielsa rated him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
so we linked with Neves who 35M and White who at least 40M Loganka 20M, the imaginary 200M budget might be true. we linked with many expensive players and it coming from reliable sources specially the 3 i mention.

Can I get a hoyaaaaaaaa.

That and the fact that we want a right back and number 10/forward AND two keepers AND a backup left back.

Even the bottom end prices equate to a large sum.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Leeds offered £25m last summer. That tells you how highly Bielsa rated him.
yes he played with Bielsa with Leeds before the season they got promoted now he fully english international player i guess unless something above 40M brighton won't be selling.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We had the third best defence in the league last season (9th in goals scored) and the only credible links are to CB's and DM's ffs, what is wrong with these guys?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Either way this is peak Arsenal, even going back to Wenga.

Need a CM? Sign a CB!
Need a striker? Get Özil!
Need a cb? Let's get another winger in!
we also sign wrong players from these clubs We should have got Higuan instead of Özil now we getting white instead of Bissouma lol. Arteta is nerd so i think he'll have 10 CB's and DM's next season ffs.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If you asked me when starting the season would I prefer Ben White or Saliba I and everyone else should be saying Ben White. However Saliba does deserve a chance.
Didn't you have Saliba down as a starter going into this season?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Neves, White & Onana would be fantastic. All a great age and adapted to the PL. This is how you build squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom